Glossy scab/bump on penis head that wont go away??

Posted , 5 users are following.

2 weeks ago I had this tiny white bump appear on my penis head. However, during this time it has scabbed over and now appears to be kind of glossy and is hard to see at times. However, it has not gone away yet.image

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

it looks perfectly normal to me.

could you please highlight any specific area you are mentioning above?

• Posted

the scab is in the middle on the right. Its quite tiny but still pretty noticeable in person. It appears to be a bit glossy but not raised at all. Would you need me to take a picture that's closer?

• Posted

Have you tried applying coconut oil on that?

However i still don't see anything abnormal.

Yes a close up would be better.

• Posted

I have not, but I have used some antifungal cream as that's what I thought it was initially. Here is a picture that is closer where you can see the scab more clearly image

• Posted

Are you about the tiny red spot?

or the shiny area around the rim of the glans?

i still don't see anything unusual.

• Posted

The red spot. In person it appears to be some type of scab that hasn't gone away for 2.5 weeks now

• Posted

Did it start off as a red or white spot?

• Posted

it started off as a white spot

• Posted

You said that its a bump but it's not raised? If its not raised then i would say that i'm currently experiencing something similar but more near the corona (rim) of my penis. In your photo it looks dried up or scabbed a bit. Is that the case? Because the same is happening to me. Mine has been going on for over 3 weeks now.

• Posted

Yes it seems to dry up then almost go away. But then it just keeps reappearing. I'd say that appears flat for the most part but when I run my finger across it I can feel it ever so slightly raised.

• Posted

Did you ever figure out the diagnosis or a cure ? i am experiencing this issue as well.

• Posted

Did you guys find out what it was? Having the same issue here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.