Gluteus Medius Muscle

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been told my Gluteus Medius Muscle is partially off the bone, can someone tell me if this can be stitched back onto the bone.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes call dr colemans office in ny Hospital for special surgery  I had mine done in 2/23/17 for correct diagnosis vincera institute in philly is good. You can watch you tube arthroscopic gluteus medius repair. You can google their credentials
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply. I find it very interesting that you had your done earlier this year, because I was told the Gluteus Medius Muscle was too thin to be stitched back on to the bone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.