god i'v pigged out

Posted , 7 users are following.

today i took my children out for the day and i'v totally pigged out :oops: was happy eating the ham salad sandwich but then i saw the skips, the digestive biscuits and worst of all the can of coke- actually 2 cans of coke, :twisted: luckily i was ok while i was out but very nearly got caught short on the way home. Is it normal to have days like this where i cant help piggin out or should i just give this up as a bad job???

I NEED TO TELL U I WAS ADDICTED TO COKE SO I AM VERY PLEASED HOW IV SWAPPED FOR WATER TILL TODAY!!!![/b]

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi KFC

Dont beat yourself up too badly, just think of it as a blip and tomorrows a new day!! Well done on the coke front......it can be a killer

K :lol:

• Posted

Aye agreed!!! We all have days like that. Mines was last nite!!

I will confess all and admit to having a king rib supper....and I enjoyed every bloody mouthful.

Pipe burst on bathroom tap...whilst I was in the bath. What`s that noise? I wondered. The water gushing out the pipe. Obviously went into floor space, through kitchen ceiling, brought light down.

Oh happy days.. :lol: :lol:

(I will also confess to tanning half a packet of custard creams as well,, :oops: )

So KFC, don`t u feel bad chick....here`s yer sister.. :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Hi KFC,

Kirsty & Skye are right! We all have a blow out once in a while! Have a look back to 8th Aug 'I've just been sooo BAD (Feel the shame)!!!!!!!!' and see what I pigged out on OMG :shock: But since then I've lost another 2lbs YAY :D

So don't worry too much sweetie, Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and jump back on our train to Shrinksville :!: :D

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi KFC,

I can only repeat what has already been said smile Hope you enjoyed it, but, now you've paid for it by nearly getting caught short on the way home :oops: :!: Its now time to forget it and carry on with the diet :!:

Its those 'little' demons :twisted: the picky bits that get ya every time the skips, digestive biscuits etc :roll: I went up the pub on Sunday, was good only had a couple of wine & lemonades (diet) but they hand out mini cheddars and little cubes of cheese on plates to every table :!: :x Oh just one I said mmmm nice :!: maybe another :!: well you know the rest :!: :roll:

BOY DID I PAY for those little demons yesterday :evil: :evil: It was touch and go if I could leave the house at all yesterday :!: We live and learn :lol:

Onward and downwards girls :lol:

Li'l jan

• Posted

Can i just say i think you could actually eat all those things that you think you binged on so no need to feel guilty as long as you write it down, not looked at the skips but sure they would not have been so bad as others= crisps. According to the map diet on week 2 as a snack you can have 2 digestives. You have to go to loo sometime and probably something you ate earlier or the day before made you rush. From what eveyone says cheese and anything that may be mayo based like coleslaw really gets you running. you can even have kit kats if ya wanted smile
  • Posted

Were all human smile

A wee slip up is normal.. nae worries x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.