God why no peace

Posted , 7 users are following.

i literally cant take no more its too many things at once 4th day of cycle hot dizzy sinus crap anxiety sitting on the side of the bed got hot felt faint wtf. my body is not functioning right all labs was normal last month even was checked for anemic im not what is happening its too much to deal with i just want to cry all day. im so scared i just cant understand how hormones cause all this no breaks.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I know its all so bad and just cycles and repeats, I want a break too! No I want this all to be over uggh... All you can do is get a cold wet rag washcloth and make your way to the fridge and eat and drink something try and get your blood sugar up after sleeping all night its probably low, and drop in hormones make everything out of whack.. I remember when I was 9 months pregnant thought I was going to faint in the grocery store way back of store, so I sat on the edge of the cold milk cartons in the refrigerator until the feeling passed lol all stupid hormones.. And if it isnt one symptom its the next crappy symptom.. It will pass go eat.. Hope you feel better soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Posted

I feel your pain. I'm at the end of my erratic, unpredictable cycle and feeling awful. Headachey, heart palps, tension/anxiety, lightheaded. etc., etc. I don't understand how hormones can cause all this either. It's the worst. I find that sometimes a hot epsom salt bath helps me temporarily. You may know that epsom salt is magnesium, so can be calming. So does a gentle walk. Also try some distraction of your choice - a good book, a movie, a project around the house. When I focus on my symptoms I definitely feel worse. Hang in there. xoxo

• Posted

I feel ya, I have a cold right now and everything aches. is it just me or does out of whack hormones make even the common cold so much worse? it's been a week and usually I'm over a cold by now. I have noticed that at certain times of the day I feel worse, usually upon waking up and around 3 to 5 in the afternoon, feel ok in between. it is a nightmare I really want to wake up from... I hope you have better days ahead๐Ÿ™‚

• Posted

idk i hardly ever have colds or sinus issues its been three weeks of this dont seem like a head cold maybe dry heat or something idk but its wearing me out on top of all the other crap hope you feel better soon

• Posted

Pamela i know exactly how you are feeling. Yesterday was the last day of my cycle it was the worst. From anxiety, weakness that is not from this world, heavy breathing, heavy legs, couldn't walk down stairs, sinus, racing heart, back pain, terrible pain in left ovary. .Today much better only legs feeling a bit weird. This peri and meno is hell. You basically live day by day not knowing what the hell to expect. your not alone

• Posted

Pamela Im so sorry that you are enduring this.. how long have you been going through peri? Are you still having a monthly period?..With me, I started to feel a bit better when period started to skip..and the long we it goes the better I started to feel. i had gone almost 8 months without one and was feeling better and better until it came back and symptoms all over again but. no where near like before. Thank God. Maybe once your periods are missing things will start to settle down..

• Posted

ugh never in all my life this part of life is so freaking hard. been up since 3 am anxiety hot flashes heart racing for what i dont know any triggers to this madness my feet and hands is sweaty sinus crap still remains not as bad cycle ended yesterday. everything is getting so bad i pray the end is near i just want peace and my body to function normal again. doing this cold turkey is so hard cant do birth control allergic and no hrt .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.