Going crazy

Posted , 3 users are following.

I need some suggestions that help you get thru horrible symptoms, I've posted before about constant head symptoms, It's been everyday for 2 years I don't know how to keep going. Feels like gonna lose my mind.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

what are the symptoms and have you been checked out by your doctor?

if you have seen the doctor and they couldn’t find anything wrong, I do know that weird sensations can happen in the head when a person has anxiety or major stress.

have you practiced relaxing your mind at all with meditations, exercise, etc.?

• Posted

My symptoms started in middle of night work up with severe dizziness and has changed in symptoms but everyday i have sick feeling in my head, dizziness, lightheaded and constant feeling that head never feels cleared, yes I've seen many drs and tests and nothing found that would be causing symptoms. it's been over 2 years of hell I don't do much anymore cuz just getting thru the day is a struggle.

• Posted

my 75 year old mother is going through the same thing, its been a year and drs cant figure out what's happening even changing meds hasn't helped ! are you on any medications?

• Posted

yes im on meds but nothing has helped, is hers constantly mine is, has anything worked for her. I'll pray for her it's horrible

• Edited

she was on escitalipram mirtazepine then they put her on sertraline and zolpidem and benzos. which made her so much worse. back to escitalopram and mirtazepine. she started getting psychotic so now is on olanzepine as well! they changed escitalopram to duloxetine. i think the mirtazepine isnt suiting her. she cycles between a very anxious day and a very depressed day. every other day like clockwork

• Posted

Im really sorry its so hard dealing with it. I tried a couple of those meds you noted nothing made a difference .Are the Dr's at least given her a diagnosis? I can't even get that, at 56 my life has totally changed I spend alot of days crying wishing I would get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.