going fofom 15 t0 30mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started with 30mirt .Stopped after 4 days. on my own went t7.5 then 15. was having anxiety but little depression. went to 30 and felt very tired.Still a little anxiety but maybe a little more depressed. Only been 5 days. Will tiredness go away. Will depression and axiety improve. I thought the lower doses made you more tired but Ifeel the opposite. ALSO a little achey in am. by the way what is a stone in weight.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My take is you have been modifying your dosage too much and your body has yet to adjust.  You say it's only been 4-5 days, yet you have gone from 30 --> 7.5 --> 15 --> 30 mg in that time.  Higher doses (30 mg+) are more activating, meaning you should feel less tired.  Most people claim that the drug seems to really take effect after about a month.  I was only on the drug for a month myself before discontinuing.  I experienced a lot of side effects.  It did help with my insomnia a little bit and definitely improved my appetite, but not enough for me to continue taking the drug.  Drug made me completely unproductive during the day - had great difficulty getting out of bed and just wanted to hang out in m,y recliner all day.  So happy to have discontinued this medication.

• Posted

When you increase a dose unfortunately you have to be patient and go through it! I have recently increased to 45mg (one week and half ago) and the first week was a bit though for me because I felt my depression got worse a bit and now I am actually starting to feel a bit better. I have been on Mirt 5 weeks in total. How are you doing now?
    • Posted

terrible anxiety but the tiredness has improved. what dose did you start at. did you have anxiety
    • Posted

I started on 15mg and kept taking them for just under a week then got upped to 30 for 2 weeks and 45 nearly 2 weeks now. I had severe depression and I suppose slight anxiety because when you feel depressed you get frustrated and upset with the way you feel.... it’s my fifth week now and probably the best really since I recognised the signs of depression... I seem to have 2 days when I feel much better and then one crappy day and then again 2 better days. I hope it is going to level out soon once I’ve been on 45 a bit longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.