Going from 15mg to 30mg mirtazapine

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive been on 15mg of mitz and wokred well but i atopped as fekt better then had another trigger in life and full of fear in my body this has been happpening on and off since april the doctor just gave me 30mg which im hoping will improve any feedback would be grateful and will post back how im doing

thanks all

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm in the same position, though 15mg didn't work.Would appreciate people's responses regarding this medication as side effects look horrendous.

• Posted

felt much calmer today after just one night dont believe all the negative reviews! problem is that people that have a good experience do not bother too post:)

stay positive about what you are committing too

• Posted

Pleased with the product. I have ordered mirtazapine 30 mg a number of times now - have always been satisfied. I find it much easier to buy here (pharmacy-weightloss.net) than ask my doctor) Would definitely recommend.

• Posted

got triggered my life issue last night and set me back into this feeling of tension in my body i dont have an appettie and these are meaant to give you one still making myself eat and hope this passes soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.