Going on long haul flight whilst suffering nerve pain in feet

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,I was just wondering has anyone suffering with nerve pain in feet,gone on a long haul flight.If so,how did they find it?Considering this but anxious about prospect.Yet think I will have pain regardless of where I am.Would like to hear views.Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hello, I'm I must be dumb. I DON'T know what you mean by a long haul flight? Do you mean travel on air plane?

i have information to help with nerve pain. I do think it's called Bernadine it's a herb n it's to help diabetes n peripheral neuropathy. so if you are having nerve issues from either one you should try it. it helps many other conditions. I couldn't walk very well n now I'm doing much better. you can get it at places like vitamin world n gnc.

• Posted

Hi there,sorry yeah I mean for example from U.K. to Australia..thanks for that information about herb.I will check it out.Thanks again.

• Posted

You could have a break in the flight to make it easier for your self. We went on Singapore Airlines and stayed at the hotel in the airport who cater for in transit passengers. They rent the rooms in six hour sections. Going we did a free bus tour of Singapore from the airport and then had our hotel room. On the way back the room and then airport shopping before our morning departure.

That also gave us the cheapest flight options for some reason.

• Posted

Hello! I suffer from nerve pain in my right foot. I've done plenty of long haul flights and I don't seem to find that it makes the pain any worse. The only issue I have on long haul flights is that I get terrible involuntary twitches in my right leg when I'm tired. It depends on why you have nerve pain. Mine is coming from my central nervous system - the peripheral nerves in that leg are working fine. So being tired can often trigger my nerve pain to be much worse and exercise can make it better - apart from that nothing else affects it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.