Going through major cr*p at the moment

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just when you think life can't get any worse it does

But at least I'm not drinking any more,not drinking any less but you have to look on the bright side lol

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Oh Nicole.  It is hard to look on the bright side when all around you is dark.  Can you say, what is the problem?  I am in a strange place with the drinking, too.

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

I hate to do the Facebook thing that is "I'll inbox you" but don't really want to put it on here
    • Posted

I don't "do" Facebook... ha, ha ! So, "in boxing me" means zilchio ! Please send me a P.M.  Personal Message, on this site, if you wish.

Angel. XX

• Posted

Sorry to hear things aren't good for you, Nicole, I hope they improve soon.  In the meantime stay strong and don't let that demon drink get the better of you.

Pat xxx

• Posted

So sorry to hear that life his really tough for you at present, and well done you for not drinking more.
  • Posted

Nicole...I'm sorry you are in chaos...and you know drinking "more" will make things 10x....worse sad.

PM me if you want

• Posted

Sorry you're struggling. A few of us seem to be at the mo. Sending you my healing blessings🙏❤️ Xx
  • Posted

really good that you are not drinking...think about that! Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.