going to a wedding - help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

Thanks for all your help

just reading your posts has made this easier and more approachable

I have got the hang of it all at home but am a bit worried about eating out and the possibility of oily consequences later.

If I can choose what to eat hen I can ask for simple low fat with extra veggies but I am going to a wedding next week - no choice of food

should I take pills as normal or not take them - can't risk you know what!

If I stop when should I stop - on the day or a couple of days before?

All advice greatfully recieved

thanks

Laups

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Laups,

I wouldn,t risk it, not with the fare on offer at a wedding. I personally would leave them off just for that day to be extra sure. You defo don't want any embarrassing moments :oops:

Have a great time and pick up where you left off :D

Let us know how you got on.

TTFN kal :wink:

• Posted

Nup I wouldn`t risk it either.

Have a lovely time.... smile

• Posted

I've only been on the pills for 2 weeks and both weekends I had to go away, buffet food etc, so didn't take them, Igot straight back to them and have still managed to lose 6lb.

I think as long as you're sensible you'll be fine.

You've gotta live a little too smile

• Posted

Thanks to everyone :P

I'll let you know about the wedding - looking forward to it now

Happy Days

Laups :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.