Going to the er right now

Posted , 5 users are following.

My heart rate is very high I went to see my doctor he said it's too high and blood pressure is very high and I'm very dizzy so he called the ambulance I'm so scared

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Do your best to breath slowly and deeply through your nose and use your diaphragm not upper chest.
  • Posted

At least they caught it before something bad happened!! Keep us posted, you'll be fine!!
  • Posted

They're about to give me a low dose of Valium for my anxiety and dizziness and they're about to do blood work.
    • Posted

Maybe your body just had a random panic attack? Usually my HR is 72-80 and my BP is 112/80ish.. I went to the hospital with my HR 150 and my BP 160/110.. They sent mW home on a xanax and some anxiety lists
  • Posted

This happened to a man I used to date where he was rushed to the hospital, even called a code blue at work, which embarrassed him but he was fine in the end. They even sent him home with a heart monitor to wear 24/7 to track him but it didn't always work right. Anxiety attacks make you think your dying but you are really not. Realize it is anxiety and breathe and all the other good advise on here. Keep us posted. Hugs to you..
  • Posted

Was just discharged I'm still light headed but they think it's anxiety related my blood work came back fine and heart rate has calm downed a bit. I was prescribed Valium 5mg and another medicine I can't remember at the moment. The doctor did a minor test to check my balance so she doesn't think I have a neurological problem but to still follow up with a neurologist anyways. She said to trust my body that I am not going to faint.
    • Posted

I have had where my bp went sky rocketing myself. It was horrible. And i had a reaction to the bp meds beta blockers so i couldnt use them. I hope you feel better. Its hard to believe or except so many weird symptoms and pains can come from our fears. It does cause it. We are all proof of that. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.