gone AGAIN!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, i had a discectomy about 14 years ago. about 5 years ago the disc above went. it came out once a year and then twice each year when i say 'came out' i mean falling to the floor and not being able to walk sometimes for a couple weeks and sometimes a good few months, last december (rd) it decided to go again and couldn't walk or do anything till late march. its now june and its gone again today, surely all this is not right? i knew i hadn't properly healed but thought it may take a little longer this time.

been to physio yet again and she said i can't have an MRI because i haven't got sciatica, which i have but not like the very first one -yet.

what can i do because this is not normal, i have ATOS scum next week and unfortunately cancelling this time they will stop payments, they will not come out as my doc wrote to them, i refuse to give myself any damage whatsoever by going to them. Any advice please?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Oh so sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time there, I really empathise as have been going through lower back pain the last year and my MRI's have only shown up a disc bulge at L5-S1. Really hoping and praying things get better for you - remember God knows more than all the doctors and physicians - He is a healer and really believing that you are going to get through and trusting God with that.

Thinking about you and hoping things improve soon.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.