gone as far as i can

Posted , 10 users are following.

1st month lost loads 2nd month got doctor to weigh me 1 kilo put on.stuck to diet by the book.a whole month and put it on.im asking to come off orlistate.i lost hope.all that hard wortk for nothing.im fat and always will be.we are trying to change nature.dawn french was born to be fat and kate moss thin

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Aw don't be down , I know it can be frustrating when we don't get the results we would like 

But sometimes it can be water retention and then the next week the scales move again , 

Give it another week or so and see if ewt changes 

Or try exercise a little more if you are already 

smile

Try keep positive 

• Posted

I know how you feel. I haven't started the pills yet but I'm nervous to start. At the end of the day if your not happy being fat then you have to try everything. I myself want to do it for my son I will always be second I don't wanna be skinny I just wanna be able to do the school run without going beetroot and losing breath( the school is 5 mins away) Make your goal small things that might help. I expect I may yo-yo I think you do with all diets but with support u can do it. If u wanna talk just pm me x 
  • Posted

Noodles it wsn't for nothing! can't you give it another few weeks? please don't get down our weight goes up down stop starts all the time pleae DO NOT GIVE UP xx
  • Posted

I know how  you feel noodles. I get weighed everythree weeks. The first three I lost 10lb the next three 6lb, I am due for my weigh in on Tuesday, my scales say g have not lost anything, I haven't even fluctuated over the weeks ie lost two gained two, I just haven't moved. I've had no side effects therefore must be doing something right? I'm feeling deflated and annoyed, i'm going to wait and see what the nurse says on Tuesday and give it another three weeks, if I haven't lost then that would make it six weeks and by then I definitely would have had enough. 

We didn't put on the weight on in a month what ex you say to us giving it more time and seeing what happens? 

Kate xx

• Posted

What???? Oh no you dont!!!..........step into my office and explain yourself, you are not getting off that easily, Daisy is on your case Mr Noodles eek lol.

(See PM)

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Noodles my mum told me when I first started this diet that at some point you will hit a brick wall and nothing will come off for about 4 weeks but to stick to the diet cos it will start coming off again since I had my 4 week weigh in I haven't been giving the diet 100% but come tomorrow I am back on it 110% if you can if stick at it just for a few more weeks you might be surprised when it starts moving again 
  • Posted

Oh and noodles did you see dawn French recently wow I didn't recognise her she has lost a hell of a lot of weight I'm sure she must have gone through a divorce or something that tends to work for most
  • Posted

Read some of your old post , that will get you motivated .

We all have bad times , we just got to keep going .

Xx

• Posted

Keep going for a little longer...I'm going to, then you can encourage me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.