gone off the rails drinking

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone the last while ive been drinking all the time.im going into rehab this monday.has anyone ever been?lost my job getting violent with my family drink driving sending abusive messages to people and making a complete idiot of myself.so have anyone here ever been to rehab?thanks rich

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi Richard- i was in rehab twice in Dublin - forget baclofen or ant other magic pill - if your in that much trouble with the gargle you need to kick it - i was the same- got into loads of  bother- took me a while but im dry now for over 9 years-
    • Posted

if it is so succesful why is it only licensed in france ????
  • Posted

cheers lads yeh its way beyond taken a pill for me they provide counselling there and thats what i need ive said and done that much crazy sh*t when i was drinking i keep drinking to block it out so have to get off the stuff,thanks everyone for comments appreciate them.rich
  • Posted

Richard - let us know how you are getting on , good or bad- everybody is here to help- hang in there bro-

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.