Gonna try tanning salon.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had PR for 2-3 weeks.   I just can’t take it anymore.  So anyone who’ve done this and had good result please give me some advice. What do I tell the clerk when I walk in? Would they even know about PR? I’m sure there is a settings how you much dark you want. And do I tan my face as well?? I just want this to go away. Please help! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Tanning didn't work for me. I live insouth texas, anand work outside. If the sun or tanning did anything, I would have been fine. Prreze is about the best thing going.

• Posted

THanks joe10511

Prreze cream is on the way. I ordered a small one. I was gonna order a big one if it gets better. But I’ve been seeing lot of positive reviews so I might just order a big one so I don’t have to wait. 

• Posted

My advice is not based on tanning with PR, but from when I used to go to a tanning bed.  First off, I would not tell them you have PR. Second, do a stand up booth, not a bed. Third, wrap a towel around your face while you’re in there. Fourth, are you fair skinned? I would base the intensity of the bed according to your skin tone/how easily you burn. You’re going to want to be pretty gentle on your skin when you start out. Let me know how it affects your PR!
    • Posted

I see kboyle83

I will let you know 

• Posted

I tried the tanning thing, didn't work at all for me.

• Posted

Ok. Prreze cream will arrive tonight. I’ll try that. Going to work today. Missed 5 days already. 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.