Good day ❤️

Posted , 4 users are following.

So past two weeks have been crap for me since starting sertraline but yesterday my appetite came back no side effects as such had a really good day hoping for the same today  I know I’m not out the woods just yet but hey ho xxx hope everyone has a brill day ❤️

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Oh wow, that's fab news for you ! 

I am truly delighted you feel much better today, the start up on Sert is a nightmare- I was about 4 weeks with awful side effects, but they do fade eventually .,,, 

Enjoy 😊 x 

• Posted

That's great, let's hope the side effects start to disappear, and you have a great ady 

• Posted

Yes, love to hear from you having good days. Makes it all worth well😁

• Posted

Thanks all had another good day too good to be true this lol goodnight god bless all xxx
    • Posted

hi newyork how you doing hope your well xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.