Good day

Posted , 8 users are following.

Finally it feels like I am having a good day! I know this wont last because it never does, but I am taking in every moment of it and loving it! Its been too long 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Gd to hear Suzanna lap up every second of it long may it continue
  • Posted

Fab Suzanne. Hope it continues. Remember the longer between bad patches means you are getting over it. Future should be looking better smile
  • Posted

You are right! Don't look back, just enjoy every beautiful moment because that may last and lasssssst! Enjoy
  • Posted

them days are cool , you walk on air . i stay up till has late has i can to keep the buzz
    • Posted

Yes. For me it's like waking up to the rising sun. Enjoy all that you can. Thumbs up to you!
  • Posted

My good days used to turn rotten once I realised I was having a good day. 
    • Posted

Immediately take a rest break and/or go to a happy thought in your mind. Savor a smile moment with a good joke you heard.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.