Good days!!!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Does anyone else sit and wonder when symptoms are gunna hit when you acually have a good day???Today i feel good and cleaning like crazy but its still in the back of my mind wondering when its gunna hit...Silly i know but i think alot of it is the fact that ive had alot more bad days then good lately....But my hubby has the day off and im gunna cherish this good day and enjoy feeling good while my honeys home for once... i try to act ok when hes around but he seems to always know im having a bad day!!!Hope you ladies are doin good!!!!!

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi Laurie, yes I'm like that and I too have a lot more bad days now. I'm having a really bad one today, looking forward to a good one whenever it may be. Glad you are managing to enjoy your day. Xx
    • Posted

Hi Mooma, sorry your not having a good day 😢 are your talking about peri symptoms or anxiety ? Big hug Deb x
    • Posted

Sorry your having a bad day!!!!Good ones are rare lately and have to really enjoy the good days when they come...Hope you feel better soon!!!!I know ive become good friends with my couch this last month for sure...xx

• Posted

Difficult to differentiate between the two im afraid. It's all mixed in together . Thanks for the hug. I needed that. Xx
  • Posted

Lovely to hear your having a good day but like you it's in the lap of the gods how I'll be when I wake up. On the good days I rush around doing everything at once! Enjoy the rest of your day.
    • Posted

Yes I will be getting things done today...When im done cleaning then its time to paint kitchen.Thank you so much and I hope your day is good!!!!

• Posted

Yeah me too if there is no symptom I sure as well will find one lol.

Enjoy your day with the hubster and relax

xx

• Posted

I am actually home today but with the flu urghhh if its not one thing its the other xx
  • Posted

Yes I too face each day wondering what's coming next. It's a bit like tightrope walking will I get through the day or will it get me or will it be s normal day. They are few and far between I cant believe I wish for a normal day shiver would think the menopause could be quite so xxxx!!! 
    • Posted

Yes that's exactly.

y what it is, a tightrope walk.

i often think 'walking on eggshells' describes it well too. Xx

• Posted

Hi Laurie! I too feel like that I had the last two days feeling fab and even went into Lidil and tesco and managed it with no imbalance or anxiety 😳 I came out and my husband said "ssshhhh!" Just carry on!!! And today has been good too I'm wondering why cant every day be normal.  Seen a vacancy for a part time job local and thought if only!!!! I miss my work.  Let's hope things are on the up!!! Sending you a huge hug and to all the ladies who responded too xxxx
    • Posted

I can understand this completely. I would love to go back to work too but when you can't manage more than 2 good days in a row, it's impossible. So frustrating. Xx
  • Posted

ha ha sooo funny I totally feel the same way..I love the days that I am out by myself doing errands ..enjoying the "alone" time, enjoying the beautiful fall weather ...then yes it lingers in the back of my mind..hmmm is something going to happen..will this last??? The good news is you will have more and more of these days you will have long stretches of them ..now I can pretty much pin point when the panic, fatigue, mood swing, thoughts of my life being old and done with...etc and it is usually when I ovulate or at least my body tries to ovalute. So YES! have the good day!!! 
  • Posted

lauriei I cherish the good days and try to feel every moment thats good but like you I'm always aware how i'm feeling and that out the blue things could drastically turn. So your not alone in this and by reading your replies the other lovely ladies are just the same.  take care and be kind to yourself.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.