Skip to content
in this discussion +7 following
Devorgilla Devorgilla

Good days and bad days.

Does anybody find they can have a good day with minimum symptoms and out of the blue have a bad day where everything is on quite a high scale?

14 Replies

• tracey00766 tracey00766 Devorgilla

omg ive been ok than it comes back gone a week being ok so cancelled the doctors!! than bang it comes back!! i think its food related something triggers it!! i was ok all day went bed woke t 1am!! ive been taking  a piriton tab!! a gulp of gavisdon its s**te isnt it!!

• sheila42058 sheila42058 Devorgilla

Yes it's normal. Perhaps think back after feeling good or bad to see if there are triggers that form a pattern.

• buddy55700 buddy55700 Devorgilla

All the time.  Been like that forever.  It can even be where I have a bad morning ( mornings are the worst time for me. ) then have a decent afternoon.  The cycle begins again the next day.  I have learned that some of us are highly sensitized to many things...certain foods, medicines, stress and even the wind ... yes even that ...many people get a physical symptom and just go on ignoring it until it disappears....but some like myself feel every sensation intensely which brings on over concerned feelings.  Take it from there. 

• Simba2156 Simba2156 Devorgilla

My globus sensation never leaves me. I may have a better day here and there, but for 99.9% of the time it's unbearable. I can not take it anymore!!! It'll be two years in July and I'm not the person I used to be anymore. This has affected my quality of life immensely. I never even knew it existed until I got it. Only someone that has this problem can grasp what it's like. Yes, it may not be a life threatening  condition, but it can be quite debilitating.

, but it can really be debilitating.

• Devorgilla Devorgilla Simba2156

I'm so sorry Simba. I can understand how you feel. I had never heard of it until I got it. I had one really bad day and thought it was unbearable. I don't think anyone can really understand it unless they have it.

I wish I could say something to help you but hope knowing others care helps.Thinking about you x

• chele59 chele59 Simba2156

Gosh I empathise with you.  It's awful.  I had never heard of it before I got it either.  I get horrible phlegm in my throat which I can't clear too.  Consultant says I need to keep throat hydrated which I'm trying to do but nit making much difference! 

Please someone find a cure!

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.