Good Information

Posted , 6 users are following.

Good afternoon all.  I do not know if everyone saw the post where you can get information on the Rezum procedure  The monitored did not let the link go through.  But if you would like to read anything about the Rezum procedure This is a 24 page article of some in formation.  Go on any internet search.  Put in   Rezum Procedure Instructions.  It is like in the middle of the page.  It give a lot of information on how it is done and what the doctor has to know about the procedure........................................................ .............................................................................................................................................Another reason i am puting this out there because I want to help the guys on here and for some reason I am not get the e-mail notification of any type from the site.  I have to go in a different way to see if anything is happening   If a monitor see this please see what the problem is.  I sent 3 e-mail to them yesterday and got no reply.  Tanks to all of you  Ken       

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Kennth, have you had the Rezum procedure?

Tell us about it

• Posted

No I have not.  I had the Urolift done 3 1/2 years ago.  But that does not stop me from looking at other procedure for the other guys that are looking at the Rezum.  You have to know all the information you can before you pic one  Have a great day 
  • Posted

Hi can you PM me that link please? I tried googling but couldn't see which link you were referring to.

Regards,

Michael

• Posted

Mike sorry I am having a problem with my computer.  Not getting e-mail.  They told me that for some reason I have it set for spam but not getting them there either.  Just go on your internet search.  I have yahoo.  Just put in REZUM PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS.  It is on the middle of the page.                          It will say INSTRUCTION for REZUM PROCEDURE  Hope you can fine it it has a lot of information.  Now I have to see whats going on with my computer  Thank you  Ken
    • Posted

Hmm - what engine do you use for internet search? There's lots of articles etc but I don't see a 24 page one you described.

Good luck with the email problem

Michael

• Posted

Mike I have yahoo. I tried to copy it but it would not go through.  It does not say that it is a 24 pages.  It said  Instructions for the Rezum procedure & Delivery Device Kit.  It should be the first in the middle of the page   Good luck 

• Posted

Hello Kenneth:

I am considering the UroLift procedure - are you satisfied with the results?

• Posted

Sorry it took me so long to answer  I am not getting any e-mail  They told me that I have them in Spam mail but not getting anything there.  Been 4 days....Sorry.  Yes I am very happy with the Urolift.  I had it 3 1/2 years ago.  It is suppose to be good for 5 or more years.  If I had to have any more put in I would in a minute.  I have 4 clips right now  Never feel them at all.  Had a ridge scope in November still wide open.  It has no side effects and I healed fast 2 weeks and I was good.  If you need to know anything else please e-mail me   Ken 
  • Posted

4 clips!  What’s the story on that. I thought it was a 1 clip procedure!  So how many procedures have you had?
  • Posted

My notifications are not working as well Ken . Something has changed . 
    • Posted

Maybe there having a problem with there server Thanks buddy.  Let's hope they get this fix  Ken 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.