Good luck weighing in

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wanted to wish everyone weighing today lots of luck on the scales...let us know how you get on! xx

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kath

Had my weight in n I was naughty Fri as it was my best freinds birthday so we went out for a curry so iv put on a pound not bad but still put it on good luck xxx

• Posted

At least you know why you gained. Onwards & upwards, or should I say downwards lol ;-) xx

• Posted

I weighed in today I have lost 8lb in my first week I'm over the moon great start 

• Posted

I am but I felt like I had a good loss never stopped peeing lol
    • Posted

Hi xxx sue xx

I find I wee a lot on these tablets I can't see were I'm going wrong I'm loosing 1.2 week

My doodle intake is breakfast cereal .. lunck crackers ...dinner salad with some sort of meat ....that's all I eat every day I don't snack are all so y am I seeing everyone loosing half stone n more can anyone tell me were omg going wrong please xxx

• Posted

I know this sounds crazy but perhaps you aren't eating enough. When following weight watchers & slimming world I found that the more I ate (of the right stuff) the more I lost. But we are all different & these tablets do no necessarily work for everyone which is why you have 3 months to lose 5% of your start weight & if you don't your go should discontinue your use because they don't work for you.

Please don't feel disheartened. Sometimes our bodies are a bit slow at catching up. Keep going & maybe write a food diary of all your food & drink & you/your Dr may see a pattern that sheds light on it.

Don't undo all your hard work that you've done so far as you'll only feel worse. Mix up your food choices to surprise your body & make it work harder xx

• Posted

Soooo this week I drank loads more water, exercised more & had absolutely NO BREAD to test my theory that it doesn't like me & the result? 9lbs!!!! More than in my first week z& taking my total to 1st 6lbs in 4 weeks & 5% of my start weight lost...my GP should be happy tomorrow methinks xx

• Posted

Yeah I try to keep of bread aswell Cath 1st 6lb that's fantastic well done. Your doc will be thrilled with you.

Hi summer I would definately do a food diary it could be that your not eating enough. I feel how dissapointed you are I would be too especially when you sticking to low fat healthy eating I'm sure you will start and see more results soon, I do feel they suppress your appetite though. Keep up the good work

• Posted

Only 1lb off this week I'm not happy to say the least

• Posted

Hey sue, hope ur doing good,

1lb is good,

Why arent u happy about it?

Did i expect to lose more X

• Posted

1lb is rubbish when I've been so good and exercised a lot so angry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.