Good medicine-laugh..... A brain fog minion..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Enjoy:-) rolleyes

1 like, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thanks hun.

i feel really cruel because when i was a kid and my gran used to get muddled 

i used to have a little giggle ,oh how iv been made to see the errors of my ways ,

• Posted

I say thingy way to much. Brain fog is y worst enemy at the moment sad x
    • Posted

Yep, same I find the brain fog one of the worst parts of fibro because I used to have such a good memory, now its terrible and on a bad day I struggle to hold a conversation. I take it particularly badly when I'm in work because I dont like people thinking I'm not good at my job but I come out with some pretty ditzy things haha 
    • Posted

well done for holding down a job 

we just seem to be in a vicious circle 

pain causes lack of sleep lack of sleep causes fatigue fatigue causes brain fog and around we go again .

• Posted

Sooo true...imagine if we were in say...India or Africa with this condition...mm...hate to think..it's really terrible to compare, but it sort of brings me back to ground level..and as I look around what I do have! (I'm not talking about material things) I just feel so grateful...I guess the worst in my world  is the best in theirs...have a lovely weekend tiswas..it's 9.40am here and a nice day...:-) xx. Be blessed
    • Posted

its properly not even heard of out east simply because people are supported by family there way of life is stressful in a differant way to ours 

if your poor.out east

the ones that can aford to eat ,eat well and include many many differant herbs and spices some we havnt even heard of .

in africa family is strong again and there wheather is mostly  dry hot heat not damp humid heat .like hear.

culture and diet has an impact on the body  .

the african diet is also full of all kinds nutrients and minerals as well as vitiamins that the western diet lacks . 

• Posted

Thanks tiswas, it is a bit much some daysand I dont like to stop and explain to everyone, I'd be there all day haha. It is a vicious circle like you said and then when I get brain fog I get so frustrated with myself and I think that makes it worse.
    • Posted

it certainly does and of course when your under presure the brain fog gets worse and you get more frustrated . i just end up crying with it all 

iv gone from being active ,and with a brilliant memeory to practicly a coach potato with a brain like a bowl of porridge . most days 

i do try and do quizes and spot the difference try to keep my brain working but i struggle so much  its upsetting sometimes sad

• Posted

Concentrating on good things helps, like today I became a grandma for the fifth time, a baby girls called Robyn.
    • Posted

They probably just get on with it if they get it..we sponsor children in these countries and have met quite a few families..it's just beyond comprehension to our way of living..how they do it...guess it's all relative to your sphere..soo glad I don't live like them..then there's the human trafficking and slavery etc etc..it just goes on doesn't it...these people in the Pillipines we know, don't even get to eat meat..everything is just rice...and their just soo grateful and happy to get that, ...now they are trying to modify it-Mosanto....yukk. to make the yield of the crops bigger..talk about exploitation...we are blessed no matter how we look at it, for sure...be blessed tiswas hope you having a gooday..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Congrats...Susan..how wonderful...and 5 grandchildren..how blessed are you...:-) xxxx
    • Posted

Congrats Susan, now that's something to feel happy about. Enjoy !! wink
    • Posted

bit hard when nothing really good or differant happens in your life 

my husband goes to work , which is the best thing 

because then i dont have to put up with him making me feel like burden

i hate it when his home. makes me feel useless and depressed ,

my son is  Aspergers and has done very little except the princess trust since leaving school 8yrs ago so his sat on the sofa or in bed all day with depression which adds to mine .

my daughters not having children i know  didnt want them to be teenage mums .but ones 31 and the other is 27 and neither are wanting to have them ,.my eldest has R/A so proberly couldnt cope with kids anyway .

so for some of us not much to look forward to .except another day of pain and fatigue .

i am glad you and others have the blessings of family but not all of us are quite so lucky . at 55 i have no grandchildren ,a unhappy marriage,no friends because i cant get out to join anything .

no parents .or aunts and uncles or cousins ,

so life isent always what you make it if the foundations arent there what can you build on . eek i wished i had never moved to a new area i only had a couple of friends in banbury ,but iv got none here .but had to move to get my son in special needs senior school 

• Posted

O' tiwas, that's just awful,.....you really do need people around you who can support and understand...isn't there any hospital or community groups you can join or at the school where your son goes...really feeling for you...we came here toTasmania  on our own too, also being originally immigrants from the UK, we never ever had extended family, like aunts..grandparents..ect...was a bit weird when I was a kid at school and everyone had family...but years after I married we moved here on our own with just one daughter left at home...if it wasn't for the love and mental support of our church family..I know I just couldn't have done it on our own for sure....really hooe you have better days ahead ..be blessed, :-) xx
    • Posted

my son has been left school 8yrs now .

even if there was a group or a hobby that i could do i couldnt get there 

i dont drive and even if did i  w ouldnt be able to not the way i drop of for a few seconds ,with out warning .

my husband works lots of differant shifts so really unless i get well this house is my jail my body my prison . 

iv got a doctors appoinment tomorrow with a new doctor dreading it 

but iv got new symptoms and need to find out whats going on because its very differant to fibro .i dont do church i believe in sprituality and from my time going to a christian church i sore very little of that . it seemed to me to be ruled by fear. as do most religions and churches ,

i do not knock anybodys faith or church its totaly there choice but for me orgainsed religion does not sit right .my granddads family was ripped apart by religion some strange believe i cant remember what the faith was something like 7days avoctes i know thats not rigth .

but they believed that women shouldnt cut there hair and were supservant to men .it gave my grt aunt an awful time .she got away from family

and found love and married and thry opened the first 

and they opened the first unisex hairdessers in LEICESTER here in the UK . my grandad and gran were  stars on sunday people tv programme

and my granddad liked the welsh choirs .

i do like the the native indians do believe in the spirits of our ancestors and in natrure the plant works for us unfortunatly we dont for it and natrrue rebals.  everything was put here for us and we miss use it . we 

are destroying it bit by bit . with greed .and to be honest it scares me ,

• Posted

Hi Tiswas,

Ahhh....gentle hugs for you.  We are here for you and you should never feel alone. Treat everyday as a new day and even though the pains may get the better of you.....just take a deep breath and think of positive thoughts.  Listen to your favourite music or read a book. 

Take a day ata a time ! biggrin x

• Posted

I know, and not quite six months between the last two. I'm having trouble keeping up with the knitting.
    • Posted

its diffitcult at the moment because the last thing i need to be is in a positive mood i just got my form for pip which dosent allow you to be positive .

you have to be negative permently to stand any chance of getting it 

so like for the last 7yrs with benifit like you said iv been trying to be positive and trying all kinds of stuff to find an answer .always hopeful now iv got to stop trying to be positive other wise i could blow my chance of a claim its so unfair . 

everyone tells you including your gp how being positive is good then show any signs of it on your form or at hearing bang goes your benifit .

• Posted

My GP told me not to even bother making a claim, it would only make me feel worse, it's not like I wanted to claim benefits just my National Insurance.
    • Posted

Tiswas,  that's very sad that you have bad experiences like what you found at a church, that's soo opposite to what a church really is....it's just made up of people like us.. They have obviously been taught wrong...Religion is not church at all....church is just people that believe in Jesus and God- who offers unconditional love and GRACE- which is undeserved favour...certainly doesn't sound like you received that...as a Christian I apologise to you for your negative experiences..,and  It certainly sounds like your grandparents got involved in a cult..lots of them around here too... masking as  a Christian church...makes me sooo cross, if only they knew the generational damage they do...as far their thoughts on a womens role..mmm. If they knew the bible on that one they would certainly realise.  Sooo wrong. We have both been pastors...wonder what they would think of that one...As long as you keep your eyes fixed on the Bible..you really can't go wrong..trouble is too many people just pick verses out of context and use that to their own advantage..usually control and $..if you take the text out of context all your getting is a con..that's why it's soo important to know you bible...anyway your choice as you say...please don't think I'm preaching at you tiswas..that's certainly not what I'm doing...just explaining there wrongness..

Tiswas, I do hope your Dr's appointment goes really well for you, and that the doctor knows heaps about Fibro...have a lovely day..be blessed..it's 8.10am and cold here....5degrees Celsius..it will warm up nicely but...I'm going for a swimming pool-walk today...:-) xxx..thanks for air conditioning..we are 21degrees C in our home...xxx

sounds like your grandparents had great voices....on TV and all..wow.!!!!!!..were they from Wales??

• Posted

Ooops, your Granddad's family I meant to say not your grandparents church experience....sorry...xx
    • Posted

my great grandad  argued with his father who was a follower of the the religion we are talking 1900s here he wanted  a loan to buy a buisness a butchers and he was told absolutly not they didnt believe in eating meat .let alone butchering it .

so my great grandad packed up and went to live in wales married a lady called mary price had 3 children one of them being my grandad . .my great grandad went down the mine , fell on hard times with two children when the strikes came , 

both my grandad and his sister and mother had to go to the poor house for a few months while my greatgrandad found work ,he brought them out and took them to a new home , in wales had another baby , 3 yrs later his wife mary died aged just 32 from heart problems .

my grandad and his baby brother stayed with my greatgrandad , but ther poor sister had to go back to leicester where she was strickly brought up in that religion  .and she was a really lovely lady lived till she was 91 .

• Posted

well i have to dont want to but with out i will not be able to afford the treatment s i have that help ease the suffering  abit .some relief is better than none .
    • Posted

Spook sad..tiswas, heard those poor houses were a bit harsh too...wow!! The things our ancestors went through!! ..by the way I've nearly finished my first bottle of Collodial gold...so far soooo good..thanks for telling me about that tiswas..you either can't sleep or are having another late night..as it's 9.39am here...soft loving  hugs..do hope you have a lovely day..be blessed..

:-) xxx.

• Posted

in poor houses children were seperated from there mothers and brothers from sisters .my granddad although only very young at the time never forgot it .he always had money in the bank and some at home 

never had tick never owed ,the fear was always there.

• Posted

Yes I've read and watched lots of documentaries about them...and they were meant to be a place of help....not at all for sure..how families were just torn apart like they were ....begs me to understand just how on earth they ever justified doing that...then even today we have the unbelievable problems of people feeling disenfranchised, and then the powers that be, try to work out why..mm...hooe your having a good day as possible tiswas...:-) xx
    • Posted

yes went to docs yesterday saw anew lady doc and she did actuly listen

and has said she would full blood tests including hormone levels because she does think my worsening symptoms could be menopause linked the last male gp i saw refused to do them when i asked .

and i cancelled a rhemotoligist appointment last year because my previous gp that i saw didnt tell me he was sending me because he was concerned about very high inflamonntry markers, so i thought it would just be poking and prodding and sorry nothing new we can do for you 

the lady gp said your makers have always been high but the last bloods were extremly high of course if i had been told i would have gone ,

a case again of you dont need to know whats going on in your body 

well i do its my body and i want to know what going on init treat me like a sensiable grown up talk to me tell me what is what so i can make informed decissions i really hate the way the doctor dosent communcate we us . hope you to are having an ok day . 

• Posted

Sounds like you have a good doctor there, well done you...pity you were not informed about your markers properly before  .really..some doctors do need to realize that we might know what their talking about..instead if assuming we won't...have a great day tiswas..be blessed..:-) xxx
    • Posted

yes well lets hope its something that can be put rigth with out to much invasiveness . you to try for a good day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.