Good morning!

Posted , 7 users are following.

How are all you lovely ladies today? 

I'm just here fighting off those "after coffee/before  breakfast" on-coming jitters/shakes/heavy-head/fizzy 

-feeling- in-back-of-head/palpitations spells.

😂😂

I hope you all have a wonderful day fighting like the superheroes you are!! 💕

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya str8tfans 

Hope your doing ok, I know what you mean, I’m like that just first thing in the morin, just the same, then it slowly goes lol...

Crap... but we do it, because we are woman, and for us there’s no chiose, keep up the good work, big hug 🤗xx

• Posted

I can totally relate! I get that too :-( mornings are definitely the worst.
  • Posted

What make these happen??? They drive me crazy???
  • Posted

I have stuffy head/sinus issues today. I have to blame the weather; not menopause though. Either way...I hate this. I will start with decongestant for breakfast...lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.