Good morning!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I slept last night. A small victory after being anxious the entire day yesterday. I guess these little break throughs might mean that the medicine is starting to work. I do feel so overwhelmed at times, making dinner for example is really hard for me. I think it's because it's too many steps, too many thought processes. Sounds silly, I know. Grocery shopping is even harder even with a list.

This morning, with the sun out, surprisingly here in PA, I went outside and cleaned up after the dog now that all the snow has melted and took down the Christmas lights. My two big chores for the day and I'm exhausted.

I guess the point of my post is to say that we have to be pro active, even if it's simple things like folding laundry or getting the mail or walking around the parking lot on our lunch break even if we really don't feel like it. It all helps with it depression and anxiety. There may not be any joy in it, we might dread how tired we'll feel afterward, but we have to do it for our health and those who love us and want to see us better. Hopefully I'm 1/2 way there, I don't know, but I'm hopeful. God bless your all.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am glad you felt a little better today. The sun definitely cheers me up a bit. We had extreme weather today here in IA but I was able to enjoy part of my day. Work was very busy but I did take joy in talking to people there that I care about. I hope you continue to feel better...I hope we all do.
  • Posted

Tammy...Sooo glad you slept well and got outside.. Here in Texas we have cold weather setting in and the dark clouds and all makes me feel sad but today the sun is out but still cold but I'll take the sun and feel good 😊 about it... it's the Little Things that sometimes makes our Day  better..I'm doing ok .. just moments of aniexty in early evening..Prayers for everyone with this issue.. Take Care ..Talk Soon..😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.