Good Morning!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Thanks for adding me to the group. I am 66 years old and I am from Western Ma. I came here to try to find what others with severe R L S are doing to treat this horrible condition.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

HI, Chatroom is not the best place as there is an RLS Forum. Click on the little circle beside you name at the top right and put in RLS. It will give you RLS information and you can tick the Forum box to read posts and join and post to it.

• Posted

Hi Dorothy

I have RLS I use Super plus Balneum Cream -which normally its only for skin conditions -I have it on my repeat prescription I find it helps a great deal & soothes it It tends to kick off (pardon the pun) during the evening & then I put some cream on , & if I am going to be in a place where I will be sitting for a long period of time I put some on my feet & legs before going out

Its important that I make a point that it s not for everyone ---other people may try it & find they may experience negative effects as everyone's skin is different but it helps me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.