Good News

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just visited with the endochrinologist today and got the good news that I don't need to go back.  My lab work was excellent and I have been off thyroid medication for 3 years now, so  I only need thyroid  tests once a year which may be taken care of by my PCP.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Congratulations Fern.  So happy for you!
  • Posted

Linda, Judith, 

It is so great to be in this situation, feeling good and having all of those struggles behind me... I sincerely hope others can get to this same position, as well.

• Posted

They can get there if they are willing to do the work like you did Fern!.  They need to learn all they can about their disease as well as know their bodies and do their research.  So happy for you!
  • Posted

Good for you, fern12! It's so good to hear good news here (or anywhere).

Thank you for sharing. It brightened my day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.