Good news for my teenage son's migraine

Posted , 3 users are following.

A year ago,my son was suffering from weekly vomiting,auras and was in great pain and distress.I could not help him,though I tried with OTC pain relievers like paracetamol,aspirin,Nurofen etc but nothing really stopped the pain of his terrible migraines,till I got hold of some ig MigraSpray on the recommendation of a friend.

It really made a difference.Now my son squirts the sublingual feverfew daily and no migraines for nearly twelve months now,touch wood!Well,except for the one he got when he did not use it for 2 weeks!

So I am as relieved a mum as he is to get back to playing away matches.

Just a tip,in case you have a teenager or family member with this awful condition.

Has anyone else tried MigraSpray for their migraines?Would be good to share experiences.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, that's good to hear. migraine free for a year, wow. My daughter is suffering badly at the moment., She has had migraine for 6 years and nurofen usually works. However today is day 8 of her migraine and i'm at a loss. She hasn't been sick with the migraine for three years until this week when it is now an early morning occurence.

Will try anything to help. Is this a safe alternative health medicine and where it is available please?

Many thanks.

• Posted

Hi,yes though ,he has had a few migraines since,when he eats certain foods.But on the whole,we still use MigraSpray daily as a preventative,and generally he has very few.I am now thinking of having Migraine Surgery done privately,as it is a procedure that has good results,and is more of a procedure than anything else,but until we do,he will continue to use MigraSpray on a daily basis,as this continues to minimise the attacks.You can look up MigraSpray UK in Google,if you want to give it a go.Also,good for a hangover!Or read up about it on the international site by just typing in MigraSpray into Google.

Hope that is of some use.

• Posted

Thanks, I've just ordered some. Saw a couple of reviews on Amazon for it that said it made their migraines worse !! which is really scary. How the hell can they be worse? Anyway, now waiting for private GP to turn up to assess her as our GP has said not to take any painkillers again, can you believe it !!

Thanks for getting back to me.

• Posted

Cool,since then my son has had migraine surgery very successfully.So may be worth a try?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.