Good news today from urologist.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Finally got my results today from the urologist following up my prostate removal on Sept 21st. PSA levels are now 0. 

It hasn't been all that easy of a recovery, I need to go back and have my urithra tube stretched again in a couple of weeks as it has closed up again.

It's not as bad as before, I can still pee, but it still needs to be done, and my control is getting better all the time so hopefully I'm on my way to getting back to living a normal life.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Great my opp was 12 months ago

I can now go without pads hope yours

stabalises soon . My psa was 14.8 before nowmy last five psa all the same 0.05

• Posted

I hope this question is not inapropriate, but have you had any luck as far as regaining function in the ED deparyment?
    • Posted

I did not expect any function haveing had non nerve sparring opp.i have had erection, but not as strong as beforehand. My member is about an inch shorter

So more dificult .i feel my surgeon

Gave me a miracle . Im happy back scubadiving 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.