Good news - weigh in number 2

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all

Fantastic weekend, went to docs for 2nd weigh in and lost another 4 kgs - what a shock as I didnt think I had lost anything as felt very bloated smile

Had a pep talk too as will be off the blueys for 3 weeks whilst on holiday in a fortnight but everything I planned to eat (in small doses) was good and even the doc said I could have a blast on the Whiskey & Diet Cokes too (she had just come back from hols and afte drainking loads of wine had put on half a stone) and just said \"go and enjoy yourself\".

I am over the moon - feel and look healthier, loads more energy and even my PT Trainer said he could see so much more improvement and that the jogging bottoms were going to fall down -I should get a smaller pair.

Good luck to all with weigh ins coming up and for the rest of us lets keep this chain moving in the right direction 8) 8)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

congratulations nicky thats great news i bet ur over the moon,keep going.i know we all moan bout the side effects of blueys but on the positive side theres nothing beats the feeling of knowing uve lost and ur clothes are looser...thnks to the help of blueys.i know in the end we gotta do it ourselves,change way we eat etc but the blueys help along the way. great news nicky! :D
  • Posted

Hi Nicky,

Well done you :lol: :wow: :wow:

Hope you have a good holiday :wink:

Jane

• Posted

Great news Nicky... smile

Have a ball on ur holiday...

• Posted

Well done Nicky :lol:

You enjoy your holiday!!

Kirsty :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.