GOOD NIGHT DESPITE ITCHING

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well i had a better night than expected, before i went to bed i have weals on my skin and itched like the billy O, read my book abit by dr weeks, its the only one i could get, but its very helpfull.

I think i must learn i cannot do what i could before, and try and keep a diary of what i eat, and see if there is a pattern with the itching, also on the right side of my head it seems to itch more, or is it me being paroniod!

Hope you all have a good pain free day, the sun is out again here in heckmondwike and the washing is going out.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Good morning Margaret, so glad you got a good nights sleep.  Yes I think the key to this illness is acceptance, which sometimes is difficult.  That's why I say that I grieve the persn I used to be and not the person I am now, that's where acceptance comes in.  Yes keeping a diary may pin point patterns.  I keep a diary of food.  What I eat and I do that every day.  Anyway have a good day.  Repargs Pat
  • Posted

Hello Margaret, just a thought could it be any of your medication that is causing the itching. I was on medication that caused severe itching and this can effect the liver. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hello Elizabeth i did wonder if the pencillian did it, but the doctor does not know, so i am keeping a diary of what i eat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.