Goodbye

Posted , 5 users are following.

its time to remove myself from this miserable life. I am a horrible father and worst Husband. I dont have any friends. my family despise me. my wife is gone and my kids too all because I'm a worthless strain to everyone I have ever net. I thought my wife would always be there . I'm was invincible when she's by my soul and heart. now I have lost her and all my kids plus my future. I cant handle the lose of everything I have in this life. I am lost. talking has not helped. she will not talk to me. she has erased and banished me from existence. so I might as well make her wish come true and completely fade away.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Anthony, if you don't ask for help, i'll get someone to help instead! OMG - whatever has happened needs sorting somehow. it takes 2 for a marriage/relationship. my background is my boyfriend raped me, it's eaten me up inside ever since. i have fought this and with more support i can probably fight it. so can you. she's maybe not the right person for you. i wish you luck, take yourself away from the situation for a while. take it one day at a time. time may heal, support and time definitely will.

• Posted

Hi anthony56934,

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

If you are based outside of the UK.

The Samaritans is a UK based charity, but they also have suggestions for how you can access help in other countries.

Please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

Patient

• Posted

i feel your pain. i have had days where i felt this way. i too feel i wasn't a good mom. people care about you. i care. i am praying for God to show His love for you today. please hold on.

• Posted

you're not going anywhere, except commenting on here. if you stopped any comments on here then i would panic! keep talking you can through this....

• Posted

You are not worthless. Everything can change if you work on it. Stay in communication with your ex partner and kids. You have the power to change everything and it only takes one moment to change everything for you. Work on change.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.