Gosh this really sucks

Posted , 5 users are following.

so that last few weeks have been rough . shortness of breath and chest pains which can be sharp or dull. sometimes light headed and alot of stomach cramps. had complete heart test done and evrrything is normal and had also chest xray done last month . so i know i have gallstones and anxiety but can gallstones cause this to happen? i get alot of acid to

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yeah im really starting to think its gerd or an injury i suffered

• Posted

hello. I must tell you that all of your issues are related to bad gallbladder. stones can cause you digestive stress and anxiety because you body cannot adjust to all of the havoc going on. if you have many stones the only way to get on your way to wellness is surgery. stop fat intake completely so your system can try to give you some relief. only healthy fats are going to help you and lots of fruit to help regulate your system. it's all a bad deal anyway. you look at it. Lot of water to help clean your stomach of impurities that can sit there. I was in distress like you for two years before i had the surgery. I lead a more healthier life style now and so can you. do not try any dissolving agents for they can give you more distress. And Dr for acid relief and anxiety meds if you can. good luck friend feel better.

• Posted

all this your having i have even after surgery even though its not as bad as it was over a year ago, my gallbladder was making me ill and messing with other organs in my body and i would have bad acid reflux and i still have this especially if i end up eating the wrong thing so i change my diet up so i dont struggle as much but i do still deal with bad anxiety and i get very paranoid when i eat, sometimes i feel like am gonna die. i think i need to still be patient with my body because its only been 6 months since removal. i now deal with IBS too so its been stressful

• Posted

Hi there, i had my gallbladder out 8 yrs ago and am still suffering with all this, anxiety especially, dr put me on mitazipine for anxiety, but draw back is they give u munchies, so i ended up putting weight on, now acid is worse, and still getting spazms under right ribs, i have had to change my whole diet, ppl think coz u have gallbladder out things go bk to normal, i am sorry they dont, yr diet, nO, fat at all, dairy kills me the next day, so yr best off going alpro or dairy free anyways, i am sorry but its a life time commitment, if i fall back on dairy or fat or anything i shouldnt eat, even alcohol kills me, and i have had my gallbladder out, its a bloody joke really, and dr make it out like things will get bk to normal but i am sorry they don't, get on to dr bout anxiety, and stick to no fat, plenty water, fruit, but not acidic fruit like oranges, keep dairy as low as you can, and it should ease off, buscapan good for ibs and gallstones. Apparently they leave the tubing of yr gallbladder so can still have stones left, i got one going in pancreas and ended up with pancreatitis, just stay healthy, sorry i dont mean to put dampener on things but i would hate anyone to suffer as long as i have, if u stick to healthy lifestyal u should feel better, good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.