Got fired from work

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys !

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG POST BUT I PROMISE YOU , YOU WONT REGRET IT AND I WOULD EXTREMELY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD ANSWER ME.

for start , i suffer from anxiety problem and always scared about my mental health and going nuts one day , and in the last month i've been very anxious ..

so i was working as a travel / health / personal accidents insurance seller on incoming phone calls on the telephone in a really big company.

i worked there for a year and 7 months and it was my first job that i got so committed to and the first job that i actually survived for so long.

i am 23 years old and i was one of the best sellers in the floor.

on the winter months there is less job than on the summer because less people call to make a travel insurance so i think in my opinion that the managers are trying to fire workers.

the thing that because of it i got fired is the most idiotic cause !

when people wait on the line to get an insurance and your status on the PC is Available so a phone call jumps into your phone and you are suppose to answer to it .

but sometimes after taking A LOT of calls you get tired and you can either decline the call and another representative will answer it or you can transfer the phone call back to the line so it will wait for another representative.

now a lot of representatives did the Transfer thing and i was the only one who always got caught by the shift manager . how ? i have no idea.

the shift manager was new , and once was also a representative like me and she used to make troubles too but eventually got the promotion.

we didn't really got along very well and she probably targeted me.

now my former personal manager got promoted to be the "Big Boss". she was really nice at start but she wasn't really good with Relationships with her workers ..

after she got promoted i got a new AMAZING (and i still love and respect him) Manager that was a friend of mine ..

my former manager (who's now the big boss) slowly got very evil.

the first time they caught me doing the transfer thing i got a warning , and after a month i got caught again and as a punishment they let me listen to another representative.

the next day my manager told me that i wont do it again because next time its not going to be a warning.

as the day pass i had to go to the bathroom and exactly when i was about to hit the "Break" button a phone call jumped into my monitor , so instead to decline it i decided to transfer it back...

as i got back from the bathroom my personal manager told me to grab my stuff and leave .. i tried to explain him what happened but he told me to stay and took me to a conversation before getting fired and told me they would give me an answer if i'm fired or not in 3 days .. the next 3 days was hell but i managed to sell very good but eventually i got fired.. i got really sad and cried a little to my manager ..

i still have dreams about my working place because i loved the atmosphere and my co-workers ! two days ago i dreamed about my big boss telling me that she was thinking about it alot and she decided to bring me back , so i asked her "are you serious" ? and she said "yes", so i asked her "are you fooling me or is that a dream"? she said "no , be at work on sunday". and after she said that i woke up and told myself "ffs she lied to me" lol.

anyhow, i just wanted to share this with you guys and hope you'll give me good tips to overcome this bummer...

SORRY FOR TAKING YOUR TIME !

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.