Got my diagnosis - Cervicogenic headaches and dizziness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I've posted here so many times trying to find out what is wrong with me and I have had a great deal of support for which I thank you all.

My symptoms:

Tinnitus, ear fullness, ears tickling and ears aching, light headedness, woozy head, aching eyes, stiff neck due to osteoarthritis, anxiety and more.

I have been to ENT, ears look fine, audiogram normal for my age, epley manouvre (no nystagmus), neurological tests all ok.

Apparently it all stems from my neck osteoarthritis affecting the nerves giving me all these symptoms.

Treatment - neck exercises for osteoarthritis, improve posture, delta wave music at night for tinnitus, pain killers, anxiety relief.

I have a diagnosis so now I have to learn to manage it, no more speculation and believe me if was spiralling out of control.

Thanks everyone for your support. I hope you are doing ok and hopefully my diagnosis may help someone with similar symptoms.

I'll keep in touch

Best wishes

J

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

So glad you for answers. Thank tou for update. Should receive my results from ENG TEST on thurs. Praying all that for Nastagnus etc turns out negative. I am a bit covered for while testing with eyes closed I could eel my eyes moving..Guess if all the ENG turns out will get an Mri..thanks again for yr answers.
    • Posted

Hi Terrie,

Thanks for keeping in touch over the weeks, I know you haven't had an easy time of it.

I hope all goes well with your ENG test, and it's the result you are hoping for.

I shall be thinking about you.

Best wishes 💛

J

• Posted

Jayn, thank you so much for that..I appreciate yr thoughts and prayers..hopefully I will have some answers soon..so happy you for yours! Enjoy life!#

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.