Got My MRI scan results.

Posted , 3 users are following.

My results are normal. No Radiculopathy. All that is showing is damage to C5/C6 discs so just said i have CS.

However i have been on holdiay and been fine. Came back 3 weeks ago. Last night felt very dizzy and this morning the whooshing/pulsating noise is back again. Pains started all over neck/shoulders/head quite bad but i do have Fibromyalgia as well.

I wish someone would tell me what this all could be as getting no-where with my Gp at all. I feel so very strange this morning and rather detached.

Julie .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh forgot to mention i did go to hydrotherapy on Sunday and wondered if this could have triggered it off. It helps my Fibromyalgia pains.

Rather fed up today. x

• Posted

hi jules, just reading ur post and was so pleased to read that im not the only one with whooshing i thought i was going mad!! i had an accident at work in feb 09 , a large box was dropped on my head and have just had an mri with the results showing i have cervical spondylosis and all the systems you say i am having. i am going back to work on( a couple of hours a day) but even that i am finding a bit of a struggle. my shoulders are sore and my neck is so stiff but, hopefully in time things should be back to normal .blimely i really have had a moan its good to let it out!!!!!!
  • Posted

[quote:ed12589520=\"Jules.\"]My results are normal. No Radiculopathy. All that is showing is damage to C5/C6 discs so just said i have CS.

However i have been on holdiay and been fine. Came back 3 weeks ago. Last night felt very dizzy and this morning the whooshing/pulsating noise is back again. Pains started all over neck/shoulders/head quite bad but i do have Fibromyalgia as well.

I wish someone would tell me what this all could be as getting no-where with my Gp at all. I feel so very strange this morning and rather detached.

Julie .[/quote:ed12589520]

Hi Jules...I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with the pains etc..... As you know, we can have good and bad times with CS.....Maybe on your holiday you were more relaxed and not doing much to aggravate the CS.... I find that if i get stressed, it always surfaces as headaches for me...it always has!!!! :x I'm not sure, but i don't think hydrotherapy would aggravate your neck....but i could be wrong..... Is hydrotherapy an active thing or just sitting in water..????? I guess if you were doing lots of movement it could have triggered the pain etc.....I'm not really helping much with my indecisiveness am I...LOL :wink:

I hope it settles down for you very soon...Take care....Jas...... :wings:

• Posted

Thanks both of you for the support. It means so much to know you are not alone with this.

I agree that i was more relaxed on holiday and was free from pain etc.

I went to hydrotherapy again yesterday but only walk very gently with a woggle and no exercises but got up this morning with a painful neck and whooshing noises all up the left side of head/face/ear. It's making me wonder if its hydro or just coincidence as i am also very stressed atm.

Nice to meet you both.

Take care.

Julie.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.