Got some answers finally!!!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well ladies I got my results back from saliva test and estrogen very low!!!!!Only took over a year to find a doctor that gave a crap but now we know and im starting Estrovera!!!God i hope that helps and i can really feel good again...Anybody taken that????If so would like to know how it did for you!!!!!Thank you so much ladies you have all been very awsome and i would have really went off the deep end without ya!!!!Happy New Year and love and hugs to you all!!!!!

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Laurie 

happy new year to you..

Estrovera i have read about but not tried .. I know it can take 6 weeks to take effect 

I have tried Estroven Max with success in the past 

jay x

• Posted

Yep Jay Dr said give it that long before thinking its not doin anything..but want to try natural way first so i will be happy to give it six weeks..lol Already been thru hell so i sure hope this works....lol
  • Posted

Happy new year to you! Glad you found a doctor that could help. I hope this new doctor I'm going to see will be helpful too.
    • Posted

Hi shar yes i was so happy that a dr found something and is willing to help me...Thanks
  • Posted

WOW it took you an entire year to find a competent doctor......that is not really surprising though it took me an entire year to go through an entire family practice of their entire staffing of doctors just to get off of prosac.......I am glad you are encouraged by this because it is very frustrating for me.  My former ob/gyno doctor I left a long time ago and I am glad I did....he is into the practice of giving out hysterectomies like candy and I vecame very. "EXTREMELY" guarded when  my mom finally lost her fight with cancer.......it was her:  ob/gyno+family doctor + chemo doctor + radiation doctor +JOHNSTON WILLIS HOSPITAL .......(BERMUDA TRIANGLE) using my mom as a guinea pig because she didn't have a living will.......
    • Posted

by the way we I failed to mention  my ob/gyno and my moms were the same doctor and he gave my sister the brush off and had his assistant deliver in his place when she went into labor 2x because she was on Medicare/Medicaid.......I lost respect for him.......immediately.......
    • Posted

Yep a year of being told im to young for peri and blah blah blah...Frustrated is what ive been thru all this...Its amazing how stupid some drs can be and clueless bout peri.

• Posted

I understand completely your frustration and I think going to a female ob/gyno would be the best alternative for me if I ever go to one again...... MAGNESIUM+CALCIUM+ZINC CAPLETS HELPS

and ESTROVEN is also a great product too

• Posted

Yes darleen this was a woman and she really seemed to understand and care and took her time with me...Never once has she made me feel stupid or act like she didnt care...when she came in with results she came over and sat next to me and showed me papers and explained all results and what they meant....good or bad she went thru them all...i know its frustraiting but you can never give up.. i just hope this works for me and i can move on...love and hugs...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.