Got the trembles

Posted , 5 users are following.

Twitching, muscle spasms, trembling. Do any of you get those? It's very annoying for me.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Oh yeah. They suck. I would honestly put up with those than some of the things I deal with though.
    • Posted

Same. They don't bother me as much as the fatigue. What other things do you put up with if you don't mind me asking?
    • Posted

I was terrified of Parkinsons and ALS,so twitching was my worst symptom. How do you two sleep? Some people with anxiety can't get out of bed they're that knackered,others don't sleep a wink. I got that little sleep I began to hallucinate. I didn't see crazy stuff like monsters, I saw red traces (like a sparkler).
    • Posted

I don't sleep for long. I always wake up way too early because of my anxiety and then I go and lay down on my couch next to my mom for some form of comfort I guess. That's really scary Pablo. I haven't had one of those out of body experiences yet, at least not one I can remember.
    • Posted

Do you clock watch? You feel like you've slept for ages but its only been 10 minutes? Do you get a horrible anxious stomach ache? It's a bit like butterflies but a 100x worse. It was a vicious circle with me,the stomach ache kept me awake,lack of sleep made my symptoms 10x worse, the worse my symptoms got,the more my stomach ached. 
    • Posted

Sorry I didn't respond, I was at appointments all day. Right now I'm not sure exactly what's going on with me. I have go see a ENT, get an MRI done, and have blood work done to rule things out. (I just started with a new primary care physician) I had been in and out of the ER and an urgent care doc. The urgent care doc said I have Labyrinthitis. Its been horrible, I took 2 packs of antibiotics and so far it hasn't helped. Normally you don't take antibiotics for it because its normally viral. I suppose he thinks this is bacterial. I'm having day to day dizziness (unbalanced feeling and weird vision) sweating hands, nervous stomach, constantly ringing left ear, what I think may be depression (numb feeling, not wanting to talk, or really do much of anything) I'll just sit there staring at nothing with racing thoughts on my mind like if this is ever going to end. Irritated to the max where sometimes I just want to throw my phone when I spell a work wrong. Last night I would fall asleep and wake up every couple minutes anxious and dizzy. That lasted for a couple hours until I finally fell asleep. My primary today prescribed me lexapro for everything. I'm nervous to try it.
    • Posted

Well insomnia seems to be a wide spread symptom whether it's anxiety or depression (believe me I have both!!!).

I also have tinnitus which is constant noise in the ear or ears and can take the form of ringing or whistling!! There is medication that can be tried but believe me it doesn't work or you can try using a radio by your bed but it needs to be between stations so that you get "White noise" but on a very low volume. Once you've had it as long as I have in the words of my G.P. you tune into it and although you are aware it's there it no longer bothers you!!!

With regards to your dizziness could it possibly be Vertigo???

• Posted

The symptoms you describe are not unusual and there are a lot more besides those and we all suffer different ones. As with depression it hits us all differently I get knots in my stomach along with all the symptoms you describe aswell as sweating,hair pulling and many more but not all at the same time it depends on my level of anxiety at the time!! Not easy to live with at all!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.