Got tinnitus after went to a live house

Posted , 4 users are following.

😭I am only nineteen, and got tinnitus recently, I am so afraid. The reason for my tinnitus is because I went to a live house with my friend, the voice there is so loud, and I haven't realize how serious it was until I was staying at a quiet environment .It keeps ringing, how I wish I could wore a earplug or sth. I do went to see the doctor and he gave me some medecine, but he said the best way to cure is being psychologically positive

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If the tinnitus is due a short time in a loud environment, it should be only temporary.

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist,

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

Hey check out my story please tell me what you think, I think the ringing should go away right?
    • Posted

Thanks for replying. But it last 5days already. I went to doctor and they said I didn't have hearing loss currently. But I know many people who got tinnitus in a live house could recover in 2or 3 days. So I am very worried .

• Posted

How long have your ears been ringing
    • Posted

I went to live house last Friday, have been ringing for 5 or 6 days or so. Cause I stand very close to the player, so it was really loud.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.