Got tired dont know what the problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello eveey one '

I have been suffering from a hudge problem that is burping and bowel movments though i pass stool once or twice a day and feel really sick i pass small stools and burps alot and beside that i feel pain in my eyes may b it will bcoz of tiredness.......some time my stool is normal but some time it make me really wondering bcoz its small and i think why its go like that i am 30 year old male and ithink may b i haVe colon cancer really very tired of this thinking.....i am to scared on sunday i have colonscopy don't know

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I dont think you have colon cancer for you are too young. You have digestive problem. Looking at what you eat that makes you feel indigestion.

Take Milanta may be it will help

• Posted

Thanks thi don't know but cancer didnot look any age........i am suffering that from a long time have done lot of test Cbc ,ultrasounds'stool tests,endoscopy, i have been used colofac for 6 months which make me little bit fine before i do stool 4 to 5 times now one or 2 times........but bloating alot and severe gas worried about upcoming colonscopy on sunday sad

• Posted

I m praying........bcoz of the stress i feel pain in my head eyes and didnot go for work for 2 days........sad really scared
    • Posted

Think positive. I know it is hard but it is sad when a young boy like you to feel so negative about your health. You have to see psychatrist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.