Gout in different locations

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m a 29 year old who has gout. Recently I’ve noticed I’ve been getting more frequent attacks. My current gout attack occurrs in my left knee. After a couple of days it moved to my second toe and feet. Is this common? I’ve been off my feet for almost two weeks. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried celery seed extract, 85 % 3nB, 75 mg. twice a day?  Look up the science behind it.  It got rid of my gout attacks.  Good Luck.  (Not just the celery seed, but the extract at 85% 3Nb and this dosage).
    • Posted

I haven’t tried that yet. Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve only taken apple cider vinegar pills and cherry tart pills.
  • Posted

If it starts away from the big toes, and it moves that quickly, I suspect pseudo-gout.

Are you on any gout meds?  Are you following a low-purine diet?  Have you had your uric acid levels measured recently?

Unfortunately none of these is supposed to prevent pseudo-gout, but we have to start somewhere!

• Posted

Started on my knee then moved to my toe and feet area. Currently on 300mg allur and taking hydrocodone for the pain. Recently started low purine diet was off of it for awhile 😭.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.