Gradual numbness all over body

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am having numbness all over body. it started with numbness on my left feet and it gradually spread on full left side including face, tongue in 6 months. after that i started felling same on right side. now i am having loss of feeling on both sides. All blood tests and MRI are normal.

doctors are saying that its anxiety and psychological.

does anybody have any idea??

please help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi Vishi,

I have the exact same thing going on. nice to hear that your MRI was negative. How long was the numbness lasting ? Also , have you been under a lot of stress lately? Other than worring about your numbness. Stress and

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.