granuloma annulare

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi My name is Michael and I have recently had a biopsy confirmed granuloma annulare.  All tests cannot confirm a reason or an explanation. like most of us I am venturing into exploring all naturpathic solutions. However straying from that for the moment i am considering forming a social/dating group for those interested

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michael I am sorry you had to join this group. I am married but I would think about how single folks deal with dating with granuloma. I think it is a great idea. I hope you succeed in finding dates and cure good luck😀
    • Posted

Hi Ann. thanks for your response and encouragement. I hope other single inflicted persons respond favourably.

regards

Michael

• Posted

Hi Michael,I have also got a partner ,but wishing you all the best in starting social/ dating group, maybe in bit about you, state roughly where you live?

GA is extremely baffling to all of us? My left arm has faded away , now right arm is coming out with it, it's symmetrical ? I will try a very small drop of dermovate ( very strong steroid) twice a day again that got left arm to fade, did try UVB , legs faded but purple blotches still on feet, maybe I used to much steroid on those bits? Every night I lather on diprobase cream a moisturiser .

Wishing you well in meeting new friends Helen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.