Graphic Pics (HELP)

Posted , 13 users are following.

This is my 2nd BC and I feel like its getting to the point its covering my vaginal opening. Will sitz bath help with this or do I need to get it drained again?imageimage

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

get it drained again. I had to do mine twice. it hasn't come back in over 2 years and I feel so much better. just go and take care of it and you will feel better too. sitz baths did not help it go away for me. good luck!!

• Posted

Oh wanted to mention too that mine was about the size of yours. it was awful and painful but I learned to live with it for over a year. I wish I had taken care of it earlier. it became so enlarged and painful that I had to go to the ER on Christmas day!! Please take care of it as soon as you can so you can feel better

• Posted

Hi,

Sitz baths may alleviate any pain you may have and hopefully it'll drain on its own. But you will definitely have to get it lanced if there is pain and it becomes unbearable. Good luck!

• Posted

i had one that size about two years ago soak in a hot tub as much as possible i saw best results adding epsom salts. so painful to sit and walk, 3+ soaks a day is best. wishing you well.

• Posted

brave to share your photo and we all here understand so well. Mine have always looked like that too and so painful. Luckily my most recent one burst on its own( i was working a flight) but the pain subsided immediately and i felt so much better after and never had to go back to my Dr to have it lanced like all the other times. Sitz baths really helped with epsom salts and hot water. good luck

• Posted

yours look like mine except both sides of mine were that way. They told me they had never seen any get that big. I ended up having to have both mine removed.

• Posted

how was your experience getting them removed?

• Posted

I have had a C- section, back surgery, cervical ablation, & a titantium plate put in my cervical spine. That was by far the most painful recovery of them all. I was black & blue from my waist to about 5 inches down my thighs. Swollen. I had to sit on sitz baths at least twice a day to get relief. Took about 6 months. But the lasting effects are the worst. It destroyed my sex life. But I have heard some people who had no problems.I guess everyone is different

• Posted

hi

if sit baths have not helped go see your doctor you might risk infection and require a drain.

• Edited

I would try healing it first. It does take a bit of patience though. That is if you're not experiencing any serious pain. I'm battling my 2nd as well. First one I had was over 8 yrs ago. It was waaay bigger than yours and excruciatingly painful. I could barely walk I was in so much pain. Had to get it lanced of course, but I had some serious nausea and headaches from the after effects of the lancing. I did the sitz baths and took antibiotics as prescribed until I healed up. The lump didn't go away completely but it was barely noticeable. This new one popped up out of nowhere. I believe it was due to my being stressed out. The good thing is that it doesn't hurt. Mine is a little bigger than yours though. I've been massaging it and rubbing witch hazel(the alcohol free one) on it whenever I use the bathroom or after showering and taking sitz baths. I've also changed up on my diet. Limiting the amount of sweets and dairy, eating foods rich in potassium, drinking herbal tea and more water. And also praying. I think it's helping bc there's a small tender spot underneath it that is sticking out a bit, like it's forming a head. I'm really hoping that it bursts soon. Hopefully this bit of info helps. But don't be scared to try self healing first.

• Posted

sitz bath and what really helped me the most was cleaning the cyst with witch hazel

• Posted

hey ladies!

I wanna say im sorry to everyone on here who has had this s****y thing happen to them.

i had my first one about 4 years ago. it got as big as a golf ball and i had to go to the emergency room to get it drained, i couldnt walk! it was the most painful thing i've experienced and i've also had pancreatitis lol!

i thought it was gone forever but 6 months ago i got it again, this time it wasn't as bad as the first one but i had it drained and had the word catheter inserted.

about a month ago it came back, i was p****d and because of COVID 19 i didnt want to go to a doctor. i researched alot online and found a homeopathy remedy. It told me to take serrapaptase daily along with silica complex. i take it two or three times a day and because of this the cyst didn't grow any bigger. it stayed about the size of a pea. i ran out of pills a week ago and had a alot of sex this week and boom, its back. so i know that pills help cause as soon as i stopped taking them the cyst came back. i have one now, its not that big or painful and i got my pills in the mail today so hopefully with sitz showers( i take the shower head and let it flow on a hard flow directly onto my cyst instead of baths as the showers keeps the heat longer, i do it for about 15 minutes three times a day)and the pills itll keep it from infecting and make it go back down cause thats what happened the last time.

i hope this helps someone. nobody talks about this but is single handedly the worse thing that happens to me!

• Posted

UPDATE:

Thank you Lord, mine finally burst today. I kept up with my regular routine, applying witch hazel and aloe vera on it. I believe this helped to draw the bacteria to the surface. Though it did get red and sensitive to the touch where the head had formed and started developing this wrinkly, plastic like texture. I got nervous, so I switched out the witch hazel and used castor oil, along with a mixture of other oils to keep it from drying out. I also wore loose fitting clothes and slept with no underwear on. I always made sure I placed a large towel underneath my bottom, just in case it burst while I slept. I did this for the last four or five days, all while taking my sitz baths.

Then this afternoon, after I had used the bathroom and washed up down there, I started to notice liquid oozing out. I squeezed on it a little and sure enough, it was draining out. Ladies, you can't even begin to imagine the joy and relief I felt. Even more relieved that it didn't hurt. I didn't waste no time jumping in the tub to squeeze the rest of it out.

But I was not lying when I said I prayed to God to make this demon go away. I truly believe he heard me bc I was really getting frustrated by it. I mentioned before that stress is the root cause of these things, and I had been super stressed out prior to getting the cyst. Also, I'm a married woman and my hubby and I are indeed sexually active. And having a lump the size of a large egg hanging around during sex is not cool. Just having it altogether put a damper on my overall lifestyle. I wanted so bad to just go to the hospital and get it drained there, but with the pandemic going on, I didn't want to risk it. In the end, I decided to just be patient and continue to pray. And within a few days, I finally got my prayers answered. I could say that the constant sitz baths and diet changes did the trick. But I can't help but to thank God for hearing my cries(I really cried). I can't say that I'm out of the woods yet though. My vag is still a little tender and the lump is still there, much smaller though. Not complaining as I'm just happy that I can finally walk around like a normal person. I will continue with the sitz baths and tea drinking to keep the infection away.

I really hope this helps a lot of you ladies suffering from this. I'll say this though. If nothing works, just call on God 😃)

• Posted

did you have any discomfort during sex because of the size of it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.