Greasy foul smelling poop

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I hope anyone could help me. So I have a history of having a sensitive stomach I've experienced having peptic ulcers and the pain of it a year ago. Now something is not right with my stool. About a week ago I started having diarrhea and I realised it has a fishy stench and had oily light brown color floating. I experience no physical pain nor any headaches, fever or anything. I only experience being slightly gassy/bloated during the night times and I would just relieve myself in the morning with a lot of gas and still the same type of stool but with the occasional small soft broken stools. Fast forward a week to the present I still have no pain or whatsoever but my stool has now look much paler floating then it slowly sinks to the bottom. It looks like it has mucus on it. Is this a pancreatic problem or do I have a parasite? Hope that anyone can help me clear some things up before I go to the doctor. Thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

have them check for Cdiff and the parasite toxoplasma gondii

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.