great progress but suddenly feeling bad again...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started 60 mg of Duloxetine seven weeks ago and it worked within days! Not making me myself again completely but a major difference from what I came from. I then upped to 90 mg but got what can probably best be described as adrenaline flushes... I simply had trouble relaxing. I then went down to 60 mg again and have had a couple of good weeks on this.

Now - for the last week - I've been feeling anxious, nausea and dizzy again. 

Have any of you experienced this and then felt good again? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry to hear of your symptoms monna. I have been taking duloxetine for over 2 years now and been feeling very well for most of the time, so I am now taking 30mg daily. I do occasionally experience dizziness but otherwise no side effects. Hopefully your system will soon settle down but if not I would recommend seeing a consultant psychiatrist(privately if you can afford to) as my experience on doing this was hugely positive. Hopefully you will soon feel better as Duloxetine was the drug prescribed by my psychiatrist for anxiety and depression.

best wishes

?Geoff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.