Green blue spot under nail

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had this tiny green/bluish spot under my thumbnail for quite a few years now. For the majority of those years it remained the same size but ever since i started my new job ive noticed it started to only very slightly increase in size. I have no idea what it is. My new job involved a lot of dish washing but i might just be making a false connection between washing many dishes and the slight increase in size. What is this spot?image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

As you have had this for years and it is now beginning to change, I think you should get it checked out. Can you remember how it first appeared?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.