Green light lazer

Posted , 9 users are following.

I had the green light surgery  6 months ago and I’m still wearing a catheter I urinate but have to on cap the catheter to empty completely I’m sorry I had it done

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to hear that!  I knew I had an extremely experienced surgeon going in.  I had less than a tbsp of retention at 2 weeks.
    • Posted

I'm not sure your reply is helpful to Randal.  He's looking for answers.  Maybe there is something else you can share about your experience that would be helpful.

• Posted

Thanks for posting Randal. Did you have any improvements ? What does your uro have to say about it ? Hank
  • Posted

Ask your uro about CIC self catherization. 6 months is too long to wear a Foley catheter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.