Greetings and salutations, beautiful people

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone, it's pretty late now so I don't know if anyone will see this or reply, but I wanted to extend a greeting to everyone who might hear it.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well and hope everyone is feeling well in themselves!

I've been stretching myself this weekend after a couple of weeks of isolating myself and just wanted to make a post, no reason in particular!

-Mogie

5 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

lol, sleep well ozzie, lifeboats are attached under the sofa wink xx
    • Posted

i just checked and there was nothing

I am not going to sleep now on the sofa and I am def not going on any cruise liner.

do i worry too much..

Im thinking about that too and its starting to worry me that I worry to damn much.

I think I might try laughing at myself instead.

Good Night comrades

PJ

• Posted

Hello Mogie

It's even later now (01:25), but thank you for your post. It has brought a chink of life and light into a lonely and sleepless night. Best wishes pal!

• Posted

Fell asleep before I saw this (whoops!)

But you're very welcome, hope you had a good nights rest after staying up so late lol!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.