Groin pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone,  

Does anyone have any tips on pains in thighs, hips and groin area. 

It feels like period pains, but Its Definitely not. 

My thighs have felt weak, especially in the evening once I’ve driven home from work. I sit at a desk all day so it’s not like I have a lot of physical activity. 

Is this just me or can anyone else relate too please. :0)

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Caroline,

Yes I do get this but I have difficulty walking too. Physio said it's a hip issue you can get anyway over 40/45 ? Temporal something it's called : )

My legs lock and I can't walk properly but the hips too. Also feels like walking through treacle.

Beverley

• Posted

Dear Moderater How sad that you are not open to allowing others a spiritual awareness of this dis-ease. <3 Guava

• Posted

Hi Caroline well im not really sure why my original post was deleted but i mentioned its possible that your base/root and sacral chakras are being healed, sitting chi gong will help make that area stronger and self inquiry into those chakras quailties if you care to google such <3 Guava

• Posted

I’ve heard about chi gong. I’m currently using my balancing card and affirmations to rebalance. I do this a few times a day repeating “my body is healthy” or “I am healthy”. I believe my body,mind & spirit is out of alignment but it’s tough to concentrate on anything when your body aches and you have brain fog! 

Thank you for your thoughts and ideas. :0)

• Posted

Hi Caroline , Yes positive thinking and affirmating certainly goes a long way, and yes its not easy at times i hear you , but loving and nurturing ourselves is essential in as many ways as possible. Also drinking Sole , you can google how to make it and magnesium oil spray helped my legs alot <3 Guava

• Posted

I get this often ,it feels like trapped wind in the groin area and hip ,also effects my walking ,when the pain dies down it still feels bruised

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.