DERBYSHIRE

Pam1313

AUSTRALIA

Jo92050

1 like, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi cazjaz16 I have found this link from days ago.........this what u were trying to find??!!!!!...l

Hugs Michelle.......xx.

• Posted

HI cannot find anywhere to pin hit. However if you right click, save as to one of your files you can pin it yourself and then just add to it when you want to update. Then copy and paste out to everyone again. Best I can suggest. Will keep looking to pin it on this site.Β 
  • Posted

Admin could you pin this please Hun as I have no idea how to do it and keep loosing it's helpful to see where others live when they discuss medication and how there doctors treat them in other towns and countries x
  • Posted

Hi Caz,

Can you please add me to your list... I'm from Sydney, Australia.

Many Thanks

Anna x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.